Wednesday, August 19, 2015

A Little Of This...


A Little Of That...
On our block we have quite a few different trees and bushes, 
mostly native, we didn't plant them the previous owner did.
Some of the flowers are just so pretty,...
When I walk the dogs around the boundary I generally take my phone (just in case these silly leg decide not to play... don't want to be stuck down the back in the dark) I like to take photos of the bushes and trees if the are flowering...
 not quite focused but you can see their loveliness
 the wind doesn't help either
 the school down the road has a market day once a month, its with in walking distance so we mostly go and have a wonder around if we are home... they have all sorts of things there, we like to check the books out and buy local produce...
this time there was a a stall with ''old stuff'' and I came across these little treasures!
 not sure what I will do with them yet...
 plenty of ideas and I see some girls around blogland use them in various projects...
and 
here is my runner as promised all pressed and on the dining table
 Thank you once again Peg...
and
look at these beauties
aren't they just glorious?
They are from my daughter for looking after her and helping out these past few weeks...
she is a sweetheart and really didn't have to....... but I do like getting flowers!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:29 PM

    Hi Tarnyia,love your new table runner and those flowers are stunning,what a lovely thing for your daughter to do ,they are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh your flowers are gorgeous............I always have my phone on me to take pics..........you just never know what you may find...............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh interesting to see what you do with you market finds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am missing seeing all the beautiful flowering gums and wattle on our block sew nice to see yours.
    Some of our arch ladies have made gorgeous Doily Quilts maybe that's what you could do with your find.
    Pegs table runner looks great with your DDs flowers on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty flowering gums on your block. The runner looks great out and that flower arrangement is one of the prettiest I have seen ...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete