Sunday, October 19, 2014

Burning The Midnight Oil...

Yep Hubby is back working away so I am having late nights again... 
I don't sleep well when he is away so I sew and stay up... 
less night time that I have to deal with, I am generally up at 5.30
and no nana nap ... have never been able to sleep during the day...
more ''scrappy around the world stripping
 some tubing out (as the plumber would say)
 then loads of cutting and unpicking to produce
17 more blocks... still not sure if I will make a couple of lap quilts or a bigger one!!!
 every afternoon I throw the ball for the dogs...
but
Baz is the ball dog
Jax is a stick dog or leaf dog or larger stick dog or dead branch dog
 the lawn and back door are generally his collecting point drop off... most days there is a collection to pick up and bin...
some of my rose bushes have an abundance of flowers at the moment
and I have picked some for around the house
 some of them have a glorious smell
 and others not so much
 they look so pretty

3 comments:

  1. It great you have sewing to keep you busy while your hubby is away.. The Scrappy blocks look good.
    Lucky you to have sew many beautiful roses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Tarnyia, you must have made a huge number of blocks by now! You're zooming along...
    I never sleep well either, when hubs is away.
    Love the roses...

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely happy post...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete