Thursday, September 11, 2014

Swapping...

Yesterday I went to the Post Office with my parcel card
and this is what I picked up...
a very squishy parcel from Bec...
 inside was the GORGEOUS bag (the photo doesn't show it off enough)
 inside the bag was these
 lots more squishy parcels and some not so squishy...
 take a look at this bounty... truly spoilt...
 love love love the lacy white scarf and have always wanted one of those
the note book and address book are just what I need in my sewing room too...
this parcel is making its way across the Nullabour to its owner...
 finally started quilting this one last night
Thank you Bec for my wonderful parcel and Maree for the swap...

3 comments:

  1. The bag is lovely as are the pamper pressies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:05 PM

    Hi Tanyia ,what a lovely parcel you have received,love your goodies,enjoy my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev sent your lovely gifts. Look forward to seeing what's in your parcel??

    ReplyDelete